2014 was one of the most exciting years I’ve had in awhile! Besides from having a great junior year in college, there was a couple of things that stuck out to me about my year.
- I started my own student organization called iConnect. I’ve been leading around 20 college students in talking about how we can set ourselves up for success in the workplace for when we graduate.
- I reconnected with my high school baseball coach. My high school baseball coach is a successful entrepreneur and he has become my mentor. One of the things he does is that he is a business coach and he allows me to sit in on the meetings he has with people to discuss how to grow their businesses.
- I got offered a full time job!
- I finished two different internships
- There were a lot of great books I read and Think & Grow Rich was my favorite.
My goals for 2015 are to keep getting smarter, maintain my health and enjoy my last year of college!