2015 is officially in the books! As I look back on this year I am grateful for a number of things that have happened to me. Some of them are as follows:
- I am excelling at my first full time job out of college
- I am adjusting to the adult world
- I made a girl laugh. Next year I want to double my production and make TWO girls laugh.
- The books I read this year really helped shape my mindset in a new way. My favorite book I read this year was Start with Why by Simon Sinek.
- I successfully learned how play a DVD on a TV. Now I just need to find how to increase the volume
- I graduated from college
- The Seattle Seahawks didn’t win the Super Bowl.
Looking ahead, some of the goals I have for 2016 are the following:
- Pass the CFP exam in July 2016. This goal is the one that I am putting all my time, effort, blood, sweat, salt, pepper & tears into. Most of my days are spent studying for this test at the moment so I look forward to passing it.
- Get back in shape. I still go to the gym about 3 times a week, however my workouts are less intense due to studying for my exam
- Successfully become known as a troller on the internet to people who deserve it. I’m just kidding! Back when I had YouTube videos I had enough trollers on my videos and while I do think some comments were funny I don’t have the time to commit to be the greatest I could be at it. I’ll settle for being great at creating Memes.
- Find a team of financial advisors to join. If everyone goes according to plan with passing the CFP exam, I am hoping to find a team of financial advisors who are looking to expand their team.
- Move out on my own. Saving money is great, but I know there is an opportunity cost to the personal growth I could be having on my own.
Cheers to a great 2015!